Over 1 million customers are using Apple Pay: JP Morgan
It started out like a joke (PayPal and others toyed with it) but now, Apple’s payment service is spreading to customers like wildfire. According to numbers provided by JPMorgan Chase, over 1 million people use Apple Pay with their debit and credit cards.
Among these customers, 69 % use linked their credit card with Apple Pay while the remaining 31 % are using debit cards. The financial institution also believes that the average Apple Pay user is 9 years younger than the average Chase Bank customer.
While things keep getting better for Apple, the payment service is even expected to grow higher following adoption by more merchants and stores. The US government had even approved the service for payment in parks other public places.
You may also like
- Samsung has successfully replaced over 1 million units of faulty Note 7 devices
- Over 100,000 Mi 5 and Note 3 Units Sold During Xiaomi Flash Sales
- Samsung Pay has over 1 million users in South Korea alone
- OnePlus has sold over 1.5 million Ones in 35 countries
- Over 1 million customers are using Apple Pay: JP Morgan