128GB version of Meizu MX3 breaks cover in China
Meizu MX3 is a 1080p 5.1″ display phone released in China back in September.
The Meizu MX3 came with 16GB, 32GB and 64GB versions, and now a Meizu MX3 with 128GB of internal storage has just been released, making the MX3 the first phone with such break-through memory.
The 128GB version of the Meizu MX3 is currently priced $660 in China but sadly, the device packs support for only TD-SCDMA networks, making it unusable across most parts of the globe.
If you want to know more on the specifications of Meizu MX3, there’s an 8MP rear and 2MP front-facing cameras on the device. You can have either the quad-core 1.6GHz Cortex-A15 or a quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 variant. Both variants have 2GB RAM, PowerVR SGX 544MP3 and Exynos 5410 chipset.
You may also like
- 128GB version of Meizu MX3 breaks cover in China
- Amazon is offering the Prime version of new Moto G4 Play for just $99
- There’s still the possibility of a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with 128GB in China
- 6GB/128GB variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with dual SIM headed to China
- Deal: Unlocked iPhone 6s with 128GB storage selling for $629.99 on eBay