2014 World Cup: Nokia 630 launched in Brazil with TV reciever
Brazil, the host of the 2014 2014 FIFA Under 23 World Cup welcomed Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 630 on it’s turf on Friday.
The Lumia 630, a 4.5″ QVGA smartphone with 0.5GB of RAM and 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 procesor, runs on Windows Phone 8.1 (actually the first to run such).
The phone has a 5MP camera is powered by a 1830mAh user-removable battery. In Brazil, a special edition with a digital TV receiver is available so users can watch the World Cup finals live.
Pricing for Nokia Lumia 630 goes as such:
The dual-SIM version with digital TV receiver goes for R$ 699 ($316 USD). The single SIM edition goes for R$ 549 ($248 USD) while the Lumia 635, an LTE-enabled edition of the Lumia 630 goes for R$ 549 ($248 USD) without the TV hardware.
You may also like
- 2014 World Cup: Nokia 630 launched in Brazil with TV reciever
- Galaxy World Tour 2014 brings Samsung Galaxy Note Edge to Japan
- Apple leapfrogs Xiaomi, becomes world’s second best-selling wearable brand
- Xiaomi’s Mi Band is world’s second most popular wearable
- Motorola smartphone shipments doubled in 2014 Q4