24-megapixel Microsoft phone, Lumia 940, might be unveiled tomorrow also
The Nokia Lumia 535 was caught on tape yesterday after the unannounced device was rumored to be breaking cover on Tuesday and now, we have another device on hand which might join the Lumia 535 on stage tomorrow.
As you may already know, Microsoft has scraped the Nokia in Lumia so it’s basically Microsoft Lumia phone that you will be seeing in the future and the Lumia 940 is just one of them.
According to a document obtained by PhoneArena, the Microsoft Lumia 940 measures 137 x 71 x 8.9 mm and tips the scale at just under 150 grams. a 5-inch display with 1080p resolution is present, coupled with a 2.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor and a whopping 3GB of RAM. These are really top-notch specs but wait till you hear about the camera on this phone.
The Lumia 940, as it sounds will replace the 9-month-old Nokia Lumia 930 which has a 20MP camera. The successor won’t disappoint as well because there’s a 24-megapixel PureView sensor mounted at it’s back. This camera as it was said can shoot 4K resolution videos at 60fps.
On the possibility of this monster breaking cover today, there’s a 40% possibility it might. Reasons being that it’s not up to a year before it’s predecessor was released. Or maybe we are in for a huge surprise tomorrow? Who knows?
You may also like
- 24-megapixel Microsoft phone, Lumia 940, might be unveiled tomorrow also
- Microsoft Lumia 940 has a 5.2″ display 24-megapixel camera — report
- What if Fast and Furious 7 was real?
- Nokia Lumia 735 with LTE goes on sale in Australia, Ireland, Malaysia and UK
- Samsung Galaxy Win Pro
- Everything About HTC’s Upcoming Phone Leaked
- Lenovo A6000 launched for INR 6,999; Flipkart exclusive