4-inch Apple iPhone 6c coming in November for people with “tiny hands”
Smaller phones appeal to smaller hands. While the larger demographic of users had been calling for phone bigger Apple phones (which was answered with the 4.7″ iPhone 6 and 5.5″ iPhone 6 Plus), the other section of the crowd (mostly kids, women and people who hate big phones — like yours sincerely) has continued to wish for “normal” smartphones.
So, if you still love your iPhones small, aka 4 inches, don’t worry, after the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus launch next two month, Apple will reportedly fork out plastic-clad iPhone 6c smartphones in October for people who love it tiny.
A report by ChinaTimes has it that Foxconn, the main supplier of iPhones, has started recruiting more labor into its workforce in order to begin full production of the Apple iPhone 6c which will be released in November.
The story correctly aligns with the tip from a Foxconn insider who said that the OEM has received a huge inventory of 4-inch displays earlier this month. The 4″ displays will be used in making the iPhone 6c but it isn’t clear if the 6c will feature Force Touch technology as well as increased RAM and camera as expected in the iPhone 6s duo.
You may also like
- 4-inch Apple iPhone 6c coming in November for people with “tiny hands”
- Apple rumored to be interested in 4-inch iPhone once again
- Apple To Launch its next big product event this March 2015
- Apple iPhone 6c is iPhone 5c with newer software — report
- Apple iPod Touch 16GB is $199 and now comes has camera and new flavors