5.5-inch iPhone 6 showcased by celebrity leakster in Taiwan
Taiwan is the home of many strong names you get to hear everyday in the technology world; HTC is one of these names.
But then, we are not talking about HTC in this article. It’s about one man who somehow breaks out unreleased Apple products for users to dilute.
We are talking of no other than Jimmy Lin, the actor and singer who has other hobbies that includes leaking out iPhones.
In this new leak Jimmy is pictured replacing a shattered iPhone 5s screen while a 5.5-inch version of the iPhone 6 lies on the table.
Looking at the iPhone 6 closely, you can see that the power/wake up button is gone from the top as many reports have cited. It’s now placed by the right side of the phone for easier access.
A fingerprint sensor is ever obvious of the iPhone 6, and you can’t help but see the design of the home button as having one embedded in it.
The iPhone 6 is expected to go official in September later or during when Apple will release iOS 8 for public consumption.
You may also like
- Report: 5.5-inch iPhone 6 will pack more processing power than the 4.7″
- 5.5-inch iPhone 6 showcased by celebrity leakster in Taiwan
- India gets Apple iPhone X clone for just Rs. 6,500
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus spotted on TENAA, speed and other details revealed
- Apple to load 3GB RAM on iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, 2GB on iPhone 8