5″ Lenovo P70 with 4000mAh battery launches for $224
World’s current largest vendor of computers, Lenovo, who also produces smartphones, has unveiled yet another science-defying device — a midrange smartphone with 4000mAh battery which can last 34 days on 2G standby.
The Lenovo P70 won’t break your bank or your wallet, that’s the beauty of Chinese technology. With CNY 1,399 or $224, the handset is readily available in China, though you can import several units to your country with the help of worldwide merchants like Gearbest.com.
Spec-wise, the P70 sports a 5-inch 720p touchscreen display. The smartphone runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS and is powered by 2GB of RAM and MediaTek’s true-octa-core MT6752 chipset which comes with 64-bit CPU setting clocked at 1.7GHz. The phone also features 16GB of built-in storage and space for microSD card slot.
You may also like
- ZTE Nubia NX595J To Dethrone Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with Screen to body ratio, bezel-less design
- Samsung J5 (2016), Galaxy Tab A to get latest Nougat update soon
- Alcatel 5 (2018) Leaks Online
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A finally on sale with 4GB RAM onboard
- OnePlus 5 will sell in select Croma stores from September 19