$57 shaved off the Sony Xperia XA Ultra after 2 days
We are already used to price cuts on Sony products in the United States markets but then, what we have seen as regards the Sony Xperia XA Ultra is surely a record for Sony themselves. While the Sony Xperia X lasted two weeks before $50 got shaved off the top and the Xperia X Performance could only hold down for four days before slipping from $700 to $579.99, the Xperia XA Ultra outdid both of these devices by getting $57 cheaper after just two days on the shelves.
The phone is recommended for retail at $369.99 by the company itself but now on Amazon, you could get yourself one for $312.22, representing almost a 16% drop in price under just 48 hours.
Currently, we do not know if this offer is a limited time offer on Amazon or long term so if you fancy yourself one, now might be the best time to act.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- $57 shaved off the Sony Xperia XA Ultra after 2 days
- Meizu Pro 5
- Xiaomi Executives Confirms the Release of Mi 5 is SD820 Powered Smartphone
- The Oppo R9S Plus stunts on AnTuTu also, shows 6GB RAM
- Robber Tries to Drive Away with Wheelchair Stolen From Old Man, Gets Bitten By Police Dog
- Verizon offers the poorest Samsung Galaxy Note 7 in terms of software