A slew of Xolo smartphones get updated to Android 4.4 KitKat
Xolo has announced plans to bring Android 4.4 KitKat to some of it’s smartphones. Meanwhile the phone maker has released ROMs for the beta version of the OS for three devices — Xolo A500 Club, A550s IPS, A600, and the Q1200.
Meanwhile, a standard, complete update is rolling out for the company’s current flagship device, the Xolo Q3000. Users can get their Q3000 updated via OTA, while Xolo says you can still download the ROM from their website if you prefer the hard way.
The update brings about improvements in the phone’s camera, a UI redesign, faster performance amongst other things.
“Xolo has been proactive in releasing Android updates across devices in all price ranges. Thanks to the dedicated engineering team who has been continuously working with the chipset manufacturers to ensure users gets the best software support,” the company announced.
You may also like
- Alcatel makes MWC appearrance with a slew of four devices
- A slew of Xolo smartphones get updated to Android 4.4 KitKat
- A slew of low to midrange Samsung Galaxy smartphones breaks cover
- A slew of Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro and Note Pro breaks cover
- T-mobile introduces a slew of pocket-friendly Samsung and Alcatel phones