Acer quietly introduces the Liquid Z6E in the Netherlands market
Acer has some budget offers but when we are talking about them being showcased, it is very easy not to notice them when this showcase is in a big evet like IFA. However, this does not mean that some people here would have quickly forgotten both the Liquid Z6 and Liquid Z6 Plus that were launched last year.
Both of these units have a very good price tag on them and asides this, they also manage to pack some impressive specs for midrange units. However, today in Netherlands, Acer might have another surprise for us.
Coming with the name Liquid Z6E, this particular one has specs that have been dialled down from what we have on the Liquid Z6, but that does not mean it’s not impressive in its own way too. With a 5 inch of screen under all that glass is a 1.3GHz quad core processor and 1GB of RAM paired to an internal storage space of 8GB. For the shooters, there is an 8MP sensor on the back and a 5MP snapper on the front of the device.
Selling for EUR 100, this means a EUR 20 shaving off the price that we had on the bigger sibling instead.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Acer quietly introduces the Liquid Z6E in the Netherlands market
- Karbonn Titanium S19 goes on sale at 8999 rupees
- Counterpoint: Samsung still king of Indian smartphone market
- Verizon-exclusive Droid Turbo 2 gets update, brings Wi-Fi calling and other features on board
- Sony rolls out July security update to the Xperia M4 Aqua
- Samsung pushing more Galaxy tablets, iPad sales stay stagnant
- Vivo planning to make/release 3.8mm-thin smartphone?