Airtel expands 4G outreach in India
Airtel has added yet another city to it’s 4G land map in it’s home country of India.
The capital city of West Bengal, Kolkata, has joined Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Panchkula,Mohali, and Ludhiana in the ever-growing list of cities with LTE connectivity on the Airtel network.
To enjoy 4G services in any of these Indian cities, one must use a 4G-enabled Airtel SIM in a 4G-enabled phone device that is compatible with Airtel frequencies.
iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, Xolo LT 900 and LG G2 are some of the smartphones that support Airtel 4G frequencies in India.
For data, users can purchase a 4G plan for INR 42 while post-paid customers pay INR 100. There’s a higher data package that offers 10GB and Airtel sells that one for INR 995 to prepaid and INR 999 to postpaid customers.
You may also like
- Airtel expands 4G outreach in India
- Candy Crush Saga made $1 billion for developer last year
- iOS 9 Killing ‘Error 53’ Problem
- Unannounced Oppo U3 hits the benchmarks
- The Return of Unlimited Smartphone Data Plans
- Huawei thinks the Ascend Mate7 is bigger and better than Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S5