Alleged Huawei P8 “Lite” seen, heard
While Huawei might appear as an average player in the western market, the tech company is actually a tech giant whose smartphones are usually accompanied with great fanfare when they arrive, in China.
Now, during the past couple of weeks, Huawei’s next flagship smartphone, the Huawei
Ascend P8 has being caught in media frenzy. While the upcoming smartphone has been staged for an April 18th launch, reports of a “lite ” version of the smartphone have gained momentum.
Alleged pictures of the Huawei P8 Lite flooded Twitter on Wednesday after user @rquandt posted the above renders depicting the unannounced phone. Like earlier gists concerning the smartphone, no specs accompanied the update, however, we are expecting something like a 5-inch 720p panel for the touchscreen. The Lite could possibly make an official appearance on the same day the Huawei P8 is unveiled.
You may also like
- Alleged Huawei Nexus 6 pictured, reveals raised camera area
- Alleged Huawei P8 “Lite” seen, heard
- Alleged rear chassis of the Huawei Mate 9 leaks in new photo
- New Huawei device, rumoured to be the P10 Lite, shows up on GeekBench
- Sony Xperia XZ (2017) allegedly leaks on the internet, shows off front panel