Amazing: Apple sold 10 million units of the iPhone 6 duo in three days
Samsung who? Apple has announced it sold 10 million Apple iPhone 6 and Apple iPhone 6 Plus units over the first weekend of the phones’ existence. The 10 million includes the 4 million copies that were doled out to customers who per-ordered the devices before the phone began selling.
Despite some of the main markets like China not being offered the two new iPhones yet, Apple managed to finish a strong weekend and it’s something the are happy for (Check out something they are not happy about.)
“Sales for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus exceeded our expectations for the launch weekend, and we couldn’t be happier,” Apple Inc. CEO Tim Cook revealed. Mr. Cook boasted that his company could have sold more iPhones if it had created more supply.
This is a new record for Apple as last year’s iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C did jointly sell 9 million units on their first weekend which means this new generation of iPhones are having greater demand than past ones.
You may also like
- Amazing: Apple sold 10 million units of the iPhone 6 duo in three days
- The Apple iPhone 6 is ‘murdering’ Note 4 in Samsung’s own backyard
- Apple India records only 20k iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus pre-orders in two days?
- Apple have sold 21 million iPhone 6 units — Analyst
- Samsung reportedly working on 14nm A9 chip for Apple