Amazon slashes 25% off price of select Sony Xperia X devices
There seems to be something with Amazon and the Sony Xperia X line of devices because in a space of just two days, we have seen them cut the price of the Sony Xperia X the same amount of time as the timeframe holds. Now, they have extended the price slash offer to other members of this family and taking a total of 25% off what they would normally sell for, they have included the Xperia X In this one again.
For now, the Xperia X which has been slashed up till $390 before would now sell for $350 and while this kind of deal holds for the Xperia X Performance and Xperia XA also, it has surprisingly been left hanging when it comes to the Xperia XA Ultra.
You would now be getting the X Performance for $499 and if what you would want to have instead is the Xperia XA, you would have to shell out $199. Looking at other retailers such as B&H Photo as well as Best Buy, you would notice that the prices they are offering for these devices are still higher than this.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Amazon slashes $150 off the 8.0 inches variant of Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Amazon slashes 25% off price of select Sony Xperia X devices
- Apple iPhone 6c is iPhone 5c with newer software — report
- UMi releases the 3GB RAM, 5.5 inches Max
- Upcoming Huawei Honor 7 stars in leaked hands on video and photos
- Grab a unit of the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 for less than $200
- Teasing Revelation for Rumored April Release for HTC 10