Android ‘O’ May Arrive August 21
Google some months ago, particularly in March, unveiled the Google Android O which is supposed to be the successor to the line of Android OS released by the tech company over the years.
The tech company has however remained silent on the details of the much expected OS which promises a whole array of improved functionalities and features.
The official launch date for the latest OS has according to rumors been pegged for August 21.
Confirming the possibility of getting the latest OS in August, two well placed authorities in the Android Community, Evan Blass and David Ruddock pegged the release date for August 21.
The OS is expected to get pushed to the world on the suspected date although there have been speculations regarding the possible support for the latest OS especially on existing phones.
Much information is however unknown as regards the rollout schedule for smartphone brands although Samsung has confirmed a few of its devices including the newly released Galaxy S8 for OS upgrade rollout.
You may also like
- OnePlus 5 Android 8.0 Oreo update teased by company
- Motorola assures G4 series users of Android 8.0 Oreo OS update
- Motorola deletes all references where it promised Moto G4 an Android Oreo update
- Nokia 9 appears on Benchmarking website running Android 8.0 Oreo
- HTC Planning U11 Life for Android One Program