Android smartwatch will debut next month in blue, red, orange, black and white colors
Are you interested in buying a smartwatch made by an American company named Android(not Google’s Android) who have been making watches in the past recent years? If yes, then save a few bucks for next month because Android smartwatch compatible with Android phones is going to debut in December.
The watch can make and recieve calls, play music, has a calculator and voice recorder and is compatible with/can control your Android phones. The watch itself does not seem to run on Android OS unlike Samsung’s Galaxy Gear and Sony’s Smartwatch 2.
No details was available on pricing but Android smartwatch is going to be released this December in blue, red, orange, black and white colors.
You may also like
- Apple Watch to match current Android smartwatches in specs
- Android smartwatch will debut next month in blue, red, orange, black and white colors
- Oukitel A28: A $50 smartwatch with support for Android and iOS
- Asus set to ditch Android Wear for another smartwatch OS with better battery life
- LG Watch Urbane is a round 1.3″ Android Wear smartwatch