Another HTC Desire 816 variant (probably mini edition) strolls across TEENA
There have been rumblings in the rumor stands about a reported a mini edition of the 5.5″ HTC Desire 816 phablet and to uphold the claim, we have found a certain version of the smartphone currently going approval processes in China with the same descriptions as the rumored HTC Desire 816 mini.
According to the TEENA listing, the documented HTC Desire D816h smartphone rocks a 5-inch display and weighs 162 grams for it’s 156.6×78.7×8 mm plastic body. The smartphone sports a 5-megapixel selfie unit and an 8MP rear-facing camera.
Powering the D816h is an octa-core MediaTek MT6592 CPU running at 1.7GHz. The device uses 1GB of RAM and has an in-built storage of 8GB which is likely going to be expandable through use of memory cards.
You may also like
- Another HTC Desire 816 variant (probably mini edition) strolls across TEENA
- Another Teasing Look From HTC 10 Week Before Its Official Launch
- Another Teasing HTC Comeback Flagship Image Leaked
- Another round of HTC One M9 Plus pictures crops up
- Who’s excited? It’s time for another Nokia vs HTC court battle!