Another variant of Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime (SM-G906L) found, gets Bluetooth certified
Samsung means business with it’s Galaxy S5 Prime smartphone. We have seen at least two different versions of the phone, and this one, Samsung SM-G906L, makes it the third one.
The Samsung SM-G906L was found on Bluetooth.org where it has gone to get it’s Bluetooth hardware approved and authenticated.
The other version, Samsung SM-G906K, which is likely headed to Korea, was found on an official document which weren’t meant for your eyes. The first version was found headed for research and development in India.
All three versions(three for now) of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime will have a 5.2″ Q HD screen, 3GB of RAM, Snapdragon 805 Soc and other touches of premium goodness here and there.
You may also like
- Another variant of Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro shows up on benchmark, could be international variant
- Sony Xperia G3112 leaks again, confirms chipset changes and another variant surfaces
- Oppo teases the upcoming R9S on TV, plans another variant alongside it
- Lenovo Moto M could have another variant that would launch internationally
- Another variant of Samsung Galaxy A7 clears FCC without LTE