Apple and Samsung drop all non-US court cases
It looks like the two largest phone makers in the world are now ready to grow up as both Apple and Samsung have agreed to set aside all lawsuits between them outside of the United States Of America. Surprisingly, other cases going on in the US will continue going on despite the new agreement.
The new development will see both companies saving more resources and time to focus on R&D and other things that might better their future and the lives of their respective consumers.
Samsung seems to be the looser on the agreement as the Koreans had won Apple severally outside the US but then inside the States is a usual winning ground for Apple as the Cupertino, California-headquartered tech giant has been edged above their counterparts in recent US court cases.
It isn’t certain whether Apple and Samsung will drop the baton in the US but that doesn’t look probable for now considering that the two parties could just have done that when they dropped all the other cases.
You may also like
- LG links up with Apple and Google to help speed up its research on foldable screens
- Apple and Samsung Market Leader In Smartphone Race
- Samsung, Apple and Huawei rated top 3 smartphone companies in 2015 Q2
- Apple and Samsung in loggerheads again after Cupertino lures away Samsung enginners
- Red alert: Apple and Xiaomi phones have spyware inside — Taiwan