Apple claims to have sold 9 milion iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c in first week
Apple is known to have gigantic numbers in sales whenever they release a new iPhone. Lat year’s release of iPhone 5 saw customers waiting in lines and selling a massive 5 million units in it’s first week. Fast-forward to this year, September 13th, Apple released two phones: iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, and barley two weeks after the release, Apple has said that both phones combined to make up sales of 9 million units in the first weekend of release.
Apple didn’t bother to give us the breakdown of number of sales between the two phones but it was rumored that Apple is running low on supply, as demand was even much more than they have anticipated.
You may also like
- Apple claims to have sold 9 milion iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c in first week
- Blackberry COO claims the BB DTEK60 is on par with iPhone 7, Google Pixels
- Rumour: Apple’s next iPhone might be named the iPhone 6SE
- Apple Disclose s Serious Problem On iOS 9.3.1
- Court Knock Over $120 Million Decision On Samsung Infringement On Apple Owned Patents