Apple confirms iPhone 6s and 6s Plus have 2GB of RAM; iPad Pro has 4GB
Contrary to Apple tradition, these generation of iPhones albeit being “s” models, came with major improvements over their predecessors. The iPhone 6s and 6s Plus sport 12MP cameras, 5MP selfie cameras, Force Touch technology and now, Apple has confirmed the flagships are powered by 2GB of RAM amid confusion over the iPhone maker’s silence on the RAM specification of both phones yesterday.
On the other hand, the new
stylus Apple Pencil-touting iPad Pro sports a massive 4GB of RAM for all that productivity you are going to process with the gigantic slate. This information was spilled by Adobe who was discussing about their image editing app Photoshop on the new Apple tablet.
The iPad Pro features a more powerful Apple A9X chipset while the latest iPhones come with Apple A9 processors.
You may also like
- Apple confirms iPhone 6s and 6s Plus have 2GB of RAM; iPad Pro has 4GB
- Apple officially confirms October 17th as launch day of iPhone 6 in India
- Leak confirms that Samsung would use the”Galaxy S8+” naming
- Alcatel Idol 4S leaks again, confirms VR technology and other key specs
- Xiaomi CEO confirms on Weibo that the Mi Note 2 has entered mass production stage