Apple iPad 2 Air and iPad Mini 3 breaking cover at T-Mobile on Oct 29
Apple has introduced their two new iPads and the offerings were cool, safe to day; And now, what’s left is to get these aluminum-clad slates into the hands of waiting customers all over the world.
T-Mobile, one of the four major mobile network operators in the United States, are among the first carriers that will offer the Apple iPad 2 Air and iPad Mini 3.
From today (October 22nd), customers can place their reservations for the tablets while T-Mobile promised to ship these products by October 29th.
For the pricing, the 16GB iPad Air 2 can be obtained by 24 installments of $26.24 monthly payments. The 64GB model the same, only that you have to pay a $99 down-payment while the 128GB version will set you back $199 before paying the monthly fees.
Same method goes for the Apple iPad Mini 3. You have to pay $22.08 for 24 months. The 16GB model has no initial fee, the 64GB requires $99 down while the 128GB model will part you with your $199.
You may also like
- Apple iPad 10.1″ and 12.1″ to hit the shelves in April/May
- Leak originating from Asia gives info on upcoming Apple iPad Pro 2
- Apple iPad Pro would start arriving to users by Friday, accessories to follow later
- Apple iPad 2 Air and iPad Mini 3 breaking cover at T-Mobile on Oct 29
- Android and Microsoft tablets eat up Apple iPad’s market share in 2013