Apple iPhone crosses half billion in sales
Apple’s revolutionary brand has sold 500 million units.
When Steve Jobs introduced the first iPhone in 2007, many people rebuffed the him saying that a mobile phone without a keypad is a not plausible.
Fast-forward to now, almost every teenager wants to own an iPhone. The iPhone has transformed into it’s fifth generation which gave birth to what we know as the iPhone 5, iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, with the last two introduced on back in September, 2013.
Apple will hope to continue selling their iPhones under new CEO Tim Cook, and will forever be grateful to Steve Jobs, the legend who transformed smartphones to how they look today.
You may also like
- HTC One A9 goes official, set to “replace” the Apple iPhone
- Apple iPhone 6S pre-orders sell out in Samsung’s home market
- Full price list of Apple iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus in South Africa
- Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus now available in India, Malaysia
- Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus launch in South Africa