Apple iPhone crosses half billion in sales
Apple’s revolutionary brand has sold 500 million units.
When Steve Jobs introduced the first iPhone in 2007, many people rebuffed the him saying that a mobile phone without a keypad is a not plausible.
Fast-forward to now, almost every teenager wants to own an iPhone. The iPhone has transformed into it’s fifth generation which gave birth to what we know as the iPhone 5, iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, with the last two introduced on back in September, 2013.
Apple will hope to continue selling their iPhones under new CEO Tim Cook, and will forever be grateful to Steve Jobs, the legend who transformed smartphones to how they look today.
You may also like
- The Apple iPhone 6 is the most popular device so far in 2015
- Apple iPhone sales to take a knock from Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge
- Tim Cook: Apple iPhone 6 has 99 % customer satisfaction rate (looks like a fat lie)
- Dear Samsung, the next Apple iPhone will be water resistant
- Apple iPhone 6s might get 2GB of RAM, Apple SIM