Apple iPhone crosses half billion in sales
Apple’s revolutionary brand has sold 500 million units.
When Steve Jobs introduced the first iPhone in 2007, many people rebuffed the him saying that a mobile phone without a keypad is a not plausible.
Fast-forward to now, almost every teenager wants to own an iPhone. The iPhone has transformed into it’s fifth generation which gave birth to what we know as the iPhone 5, iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, with the last two introduced on back in September, 2013.
Apple will hope to continue selling their iPhones under new CEO Tim Cook, and will forever be grateful to Steve Jobs, the legend who transformed smartphones to how they look today.
You may also like
- Frenemy: Samsung agrees to power Apple iPhone 6S RAM
- Cupertino strikes again: Next Apple iPhone might have fingerprint sensor on screen
- Huawei thinks the Ascend Mate7 is bigger and better than Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S5
- Online poll shows Samsung Galaxy Note 4 tramples on Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Breaking: Apple iPhones (and iPads) banned in Russia