Apple and Samsung in loggerheads again after Cupertino lures away Samsung enginners
The history of Apple vs Samsung disputes dates way back, however, the two companies can’t see to live together but yet, can’t seem to live apart.
While we know that Samsung is responsible for most of the Apple Axx chipsets ticking in the heart of iPhones, it looks like Apple has taken interest in making these processors itself and by so doing, lured a long list of professionals away from Samsung.
According to Korean Media, Apple offer these workers better salary and the right kind of free hand to enable these guys develop things freely on their own.
“Some of our personnel have been hired by Apple. They now work at Apple’s headquarters in San Jose, California,” a Samsung insider narrated.
“Those Samsung officials are given greater independence to proceed with their tasks. Apple prefers to use Samsung’s chip experts because they are very diligent, mission-oriented and are prepared to acquire new knowledge.”
With that being said, it won’t be long before Apple cuts off several ties with Samsung since the former has gotten the workforce it just needed. Samsung has kept calm and played cool (as it appears) over these developments.
You may also like
- LG links up with Apple and Google to help speed up its research on foldable screens
- Apple and Samsung Market Leader In Smartphone Race
- Samsung, Apple and Huawei rated top 3 smartphone companies in 2015 Q2
- Apple and Samsung in loggerheads again after Cupertino lures away Samsung enginners
- Red alert: Apple and Xiaomi phones have spyware inside — Taiwan