Apple sends out invites for October 16 event where it will rain iPads
Much talk has been said about new Apple tablets recently and that has got many wondering when Apple will finally refresh it’s iPad arsenal.
It’s true that the iPad no longer dominates the market shares like before due to cheaper slates mostly from the eastern side of the world, ie Samsung Galaxy Tabs et al, but then, Apple events, be it an iPhone unveiling or something else, are always ground-shaking considering the amount of media hype they generate.
Such impact is expected of Apple‘s 16th October event (official teaser pictured above) where the tech giant is expected to unveil a bunch of iPads and maybe a a 12-inch MacBook with Retina display, as rumored. The event will happen at the Town Hall auditorium on the Infinite Loop Campus in Apple’s hometown — Cupertino, California, USA.
You may also like
- Apple sends out invites for October 16 event where it will rain iPads
- iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 launching is due October 22nd, Apple sends invitations
- Marco Arment sends out refunds to everybody who purchased Peace ad block
- Huawei sends out invitation for Sept 4 event — Ascend P7 announcement?
- Safari Browser On iOs And Mac Crashing For Many Users, Here’s How To Fix