Apple wants Samsung “to copy” them in new ad
Apple’s green energy and anti global warming campaign took a new dimension as the Californians took a small jab on their opponent’s face in a new commercial about the campaign.
Apple boldly writes “There are some ideas we want every company to copy”, hinting at the ongoing Apple vs Samsung patent war where Apple is accusing Samsung for infringing on it’s copyrights.
Technically, Apple wants Samsung (and other companies) to emulate their green solution program, to make a world a better place (so heartwarming of them).
The full ad reads:
“There’s one area where we actually encourage others to imitate us. Because when everyone makes the environment a priority, we all benefit. We’d be more than happy to see every data centre fuelled by 100% renewable energy sources. And we eagerly await the day when every product is made without the harmful toxins we have removed from ours.
Of course we know we can continue to do better. We’ve set some pretty ambitious goals for reducing our impact on climate change, making our products with greener materials and conserving our planet’s limited resources. So the next time we come across a great idea that can help leave the world better than we found it, we look forward to sharing it.”
You may also like
- iBeats? Beats By Jobs? Apple wants to buy Beats Audio for $3.2 billion
- Apple wants Samsung “to copy” them in new ad
- Apple wants $21.9 million from Samsung to cover legal expenses
- Report suggests that Samsung might supply OLED panels to Apple exclusively till 2018
- Apple patents the iris scanning technology for use on iPhone 7s