Apple Watch is official but here’s the few things Apple revealed to us
iWatch Watch was announced just after the CEO Tim Cook unveiled the duo of the iPhone 6 smartphones in a Keynote event that was streamed live to hundreds of thousands of audience from from all over the world.
So, here are the things we know about the Apple Watch already:
1. We don’t know the screen size and resolution of the Watch! Yes you heard that right but who needs to know all that geeky stuff? We all know the Watch is going to be as cool and as “Retina” as other Apple products so dishing out $350 isn’t such a big deal.
2. The Apple Watch is actually coming next year: If you fancy wearing a watch will Apple logo then next year is your year. The Watch isn’t going to be available till early 2015.
3. Apple knows how to design, damn! Yes, even though the Watch is as square as the Samsung Gear Live and the LG G Watch, the last two will easily look like toys beside the artistic draft by Tim Cook and his boys.
The Watch comes in six different designs of swappable handles.
4. iWatch: Speaking of Tim Cook, this guy slipped up at a live interview with ABC. He calls the Watch an iWatch when we all know that Apple dropped the iWatch name for a simpler “Watch”. Suck that up Tim! Steve Jobs won’t be happy with you for that wherever he is!
5. Apple’s patents are sometimes stupid: Yes, from a user’s point of view, these patents are just ridiculous, and crazy, and ridiculous: Imagine naming a product “Watch”. It’s just like saying that Microsoft released a smartphone called the Nokia Phone. With that Apple can sue the cotton balls out of your ears when you misuse or mess around the word “Watch”, trust me, nay, trust Samsung. But seriously, who awards these trademarks to Apple?
6. Yay! Siri: The witty iOS smarty voice assistant is present on the Watch. Anything else?
With that being said, are you buying the Apple Watch or are you going to sit on your computer all day and yell at other people spending their hard-earned dough on some “innovative” smart wristwatch?