Apple will launch male and female iWatchs next year
A report coming from Korea(which should be taken with a few pinches of salt as Korea is home to Samsung and LG not Apple) is saying that Apple is going to release two new iWatch editions next year.
The first iWatch will feature a 1.7-inch OLED display for men and the other with a 1.3-inch OLED screen for women. This was said by David Hsieh, Vice President of the Greater China Market division of a company called DisplaySearch who were reportedly making screens for the Apple iWatch. Mr. Hsieh said this at a conference earlier today in Taiwan.
Meanwhile Apple has been said to loose focus on making TVs to concentrate more on wearable devices:
“It appears that Apple’s long-rumored TV plans, which were far from concrete anyway, have been put on hold again, possibly to be replaced by a rollout of wearable devices.” — Paul Gagnon, DisplaySearch’s director of North American TV research.
Apple is dancing to the tune of revolving technology as companies like Samsung has produced Galaxy Gear while the Big G had already made Google Glass.
You may also like
- Apple Will Be Charging iTunes Radio Listeners This January
- Report: Apple will outsource iPhone 6s fingerprint sensor at TSMC
- JP Morgan anayst believes Apple will sell 26.3 million Watches this year
- Apple will launch male and female iWatchs next year
- Apple starts cleaning up App Store, releases new guidelines