ASUS Officially Launched Its Interactive Game Online Specifically For ZenFone Zoom Device
The giant Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer ASUS recently created and released its online game designed to work best for ZenFone Zoom device. The created game allows users to search for mysterious character online by using the said devices’. The game has awesome 12X image magnification capability.
The game was called “Zoom Wanda” this online game is merely based on character named online identified as Wanda armed with adventurous spirit and curiosity, the character will be travelling around the world sharing her amazing travelling and its dining experiences on her personal blog, this was the teasing idea given by the company.
So by tracking down its game visual experience, it involves audiences by zooming on countries and even in cities with very impressive monuments for the users to uncover her travel trail.
ASUS used a giga-pixel image technology in order to create a Zoom experience with Wanda, immersing game participants will have an incredible experiences in some countries like Japan, Italy, India and many more.
ZenFone Zoom tagged as the world’s thinnest device with 3X optical zoom, now available in India with a price tag of Rs.37,999.
You may also like
- ASUS Officially Launched Its Interactive Game Online Specifically For ZenFone Zoom Device
- TENAA clears Asus Zenfone Zoom, device to be officially launched by December 1
- ASUS ZenFone V becomes official with 23MP camera, Snapdragon 820 SoC
- ASUS ZenPad Z10 Starts Getting Nougat Update
- ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite Spotted