Asus X002 pops up from TEENA
According to an entry at Chinese electronic regulations body, TEENA, an unannounced device registered as Asus X002 has been approved by the agency. It’s important to note that Asus X002 might not be the final name for the device.
On the spec sheet, the X002 boasts of a 5-inch IPS 720 x 1280 pixels display, an 8-megapixel rear camera, 5MP front-facing selfie unit and Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS.
The smartphone will be powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6732 chipset paired with 1GB of RAM and ARM Mali-T760 graphics card. TEENA mentions the device will measure 146 × 73 × 9.9 mm while tipping the scale at 140 grams.
In terms of connectivity, the Asus X002 will use a single SIM slot and will support several 2G, 3G and 4G bands. The device also packs the usual connectivity suspects that include A-GPS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Asus X002 pops up from TEENA
- Asus Pegasus 2 Plus goes official at Chinese exhibition
- Blackberry COO claims the BB DTEK60 is on par with iPhone 7, Google Pixels
- Micromax Canvas 4 A210
- Xiaomi slates a Mi Max Plus release date for the 17th of October, to sell for Rs. 19,999
- Gionee S6 Pro
- After achieving 2014 milestone, Xiaomi dreams 100 million smartphone sales this year