Asus Zenfone Go launched in India for 7,999 rupees
Taiwanese phone maker Asus on Tuesday released an Android 5.1 Lollipop-running midrange smartphone in India. The Asus Zenfone Go can be obtained online via Flipkart while in the brick and mortar market, you’ll be able to get the smartphone via Asus’ retail shops scattered across the country.
Spec-wise, the Zenfone Go houses a 5-inch 720p touchscreen display with 294 PPI. Under the hood, you’ll find a quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor alongside 2GB of RAM and 8GB of storage powering the phone’s engine.
The smartphone is equipped by an 8-megapixel primary camera and LED flash at the back while the front side is adorned by a 2-megapixel selfie shooter. The device supports 3G connectivity and can hold two micro SIM cards at once while support for Bluetooth 4.0, Wireless LAN and A-GPS is also in tow.
The Zenfone Go is available in Black, White and Red color flavors. Pricing is tagged at INR 7,999 (roughly $120).
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- ASUS Zenfone 4 Pro Tipped To Come Sporting 3,600mAh Battery
- Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie And Selfie Pro Boast Of Incredible Front Cameras
- ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom passes TENAA certification, nears release date
- ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe goes out of stock in the United States
- ASUS ZenFone 3 Laser and ZenFone 3 Deluxe now in the United States too