AT&T forks out Trek HD tablet for $200
AT&T has unveiled and subsequently launched an Android 5.0 Lollipop-booting tablet today. The AT&T Trek HD 4G LTE offers an 8.1-inch display which packs 1,200 x 800 pixels of resolution.
Going further, the tab houses a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 SoC under the hood, alongside 1GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage. The slate features a 5-megapixel primary camera at the back and 2MP front-facing selfie taker.
“The Trek HD is a big step forward for AT&T in terms of developing affordable products with premium features,” notes the United States mobile network provider. On paper, there’s a 4060mAh battery powering the device which can get you 8 hours of usage straight.
Pricing for the tablet begins at $10 per month for 20 months on the carrier’s Tablet Installment payment package. You can also get the AT&T Trek HD for $49 on a two-year contract agreement.
You may also like
- Huawei Mate 10 will debut in four flavours
- Quad camera Maimang 6 to come as Huawei Mate 10 Lite Instead of G10
- Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro pricing information leaks
- OnePlus 5 Android 8.0 Oreo update teased by company
- ZTE Nubia NX595J To Dethrone Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with Screen to body ratio, bezel-less design