AT&T now selling Samsung Galaxy S3 mini with LTE connectivity
A year after Samsung released the Samsung Galaxy SIII and it’s little brother, Samsung Galaxy SIII mini, AT&T thinks the former will be more cool, if sold with LTE connectivity.
Samsung announced the Galaxy S3 mini in October 2012 and the phone was released November the same year with only 2G and 3G connectivity. The original GS3 mini has 4.0 inches of display, 5MP camera, a 1500mAh battery and a 1GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 and a NovaThor U8420 chipset. AT&T is now offering an advanced version of the GS3 mini (with LTE) at a price of 99 cents for a two-year contract.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 mini with LTE can be pre-ordered using this link
You may also like
- Huawei Mate 10 will debut in four flavours
- Quad camera Maimang 6 to come as Huawei Mate 10 Lite Instead of G10
- Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro pricing information leaks
- OnePlus 5 Android 8.0 Oreo update teased by company
- ZTE Nubia NX595J To Dethrone Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with Screen to body ratio, bezel-less design