AT&T Primetime Tablet With 9,700mAh Battery To Launch August 25
AT&T has been reported to be planning to launch a new Android tablet. The announcement will come at a time when tablet announcements have become so much rare from smartphone companies or at least, does not come to market unless with another handset to boost publicity.
AT&T is however focusing more on entertainment with regards to the upcoming tablet expected from its stables as the Primetime tablet is expected to come packing some pretty impressive specs for a tablet.
The AT&T tablet which is expected to hit the market come August 25 is said to be coming to market packing a 10-inch display with screen resolution of 1080p.
Under the hood, the AT&T Primetime tablet comes packing the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor paired with 2GB of RAM and a 32GB ROM which can be further expanded using a microSD card.
The AT&T Primetime tablet packs a whopping 9,700 mAh battery and runs on the Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS.
For the entertainment bit, the device comes packing a dual front-facing speaker equipped with Dolby Audio and also comes with support for dual Bluetooth media stream which allows users to pair in two Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
You may also like
- Huawei Mate 10 will debut in four flavours
- Quad camera Maimang 6 to come as Huawei Mate 10 Lite Instead of G10
- Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro pricing information leaks
- OnePlus 5 Android 8.0 Oreo update teased by company
- ZTE Nubia NX595J To Dethrone Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with Screen to body ratio, bezel-less design