Battle of the thinnest: Vivo X5 Max with 4.75 mm thickness gets certified
Just a few days ago, a Chinese tech firm called Oppo ousted another Chinese-made phone (Gionee Elife S5.1) with the launch of of their smartphone called Oppo R5 which has a thickness of 4.75 millimeters. Now, the throne of the thinnest smartphone is on the verge of exchanging hands for the third time in a month when Vivo launches it’s X5 Max that currently underwent screening at TEENA.
The TEENA listing officially lists the Vivo X5 Max as measuring 153.9 × 78 × 4.75 mm, making the current thinnest phone (Oppo R5) pale in comparison with it’s 4.85 mm-thick body. The Vivo smartphone tips the scale 146 grams.
Meanwhile, the smartphone is having a 5.5-inch 1080p display, 13-megapixel camera, 5MP selfie unit at the front, a 1.7GHz octa-core CPU (probably a MediaTek chip), 2GB of RAM and a yet-to-be-disclosed battery capacity.
You may also like
- Battle of the thinnest: Vivo X5 Max with 4.75 mm thickness gets certified
- Samsung Galaxy S6 battleships prices in Europe
- Xiaomi ready to battle Micromax, Xolo and others in the Indian market
- Watch 7 generation of iPhones face the iPhone 5s in a speed test battle
- LOL: HTC and Samsung battle it out on Twitter