It’s a beauty: Oppo’s R7 shines without bezels
The industry has been awash for quite a few weeks regarding Oppo’s ‘bezeless’ device. The Oppo R7 was manufactured with genius Chinese technology that allows for very minimal bezels at the sides of the screen.
In fact, it’s an illusion. The phone actually has bezels, we just don’t see it. It’s a new technology developed by Oppo and they have already patented it.
Very soon the smartphone is expected to break cover with a MediaTek MT6795 64-bit chipset and a 20.7 MP rear camera made by Sony. The rest of the physical qualities are unknown for now so let’s douse some of our teeming curiosity with the hands-on video below:
You may also like
- ZTE Nubia NX595J To Dethrone Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with Screen to body ratio, bezel-less design
- Google Pixel 2 to feature sensitive edges like in HTC U11
- Ceramic White Variant Of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted
- Motorola deletes all references where it promised Moto G4 an Android Oreo update
- Xiaomi Chiron Spotted on Benchmarking website