BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Classic phones displayed
BlackBerry’s revolutionary CEO John Chen has taken some time to show off what BlackBerry is offering this year.
First is the BlackBerry Passport. With a rare wide design, the design is so awkward that you’ll like to touch and feel the phone right away. But don’t worry. Chen says the phone will be available in September.
Information we have for the BB Passport says the phone is having a 1,440 x 1,440 pixels screen, with a physical size of about 4 inches diagonal.
The phone will be powered by a Qualcomm 800 processor and 3GB of RAM. There will be a 13MP camera on board too.
The phone is having a 3.5-inch square screen with an unknown resolution. Chen says the phone will make it’s debut by November this year.
The Classic also has a Qualcomm 800 processor on board but unfortunatley, that’s all we know about the device.
Here’s John Chen’s hands-on video of the BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Classic:
You may also like
- BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition running Android OS goes on sale
- BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition lands on Amazon for $549, ships Aug 10
- BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition UK pre orders begin, cost £399
- ‘BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition’ outed by Swiss retailer
- At&T launches BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Classic