Blackberry Priv arrives AT&T platform for $249
We reported to you sometimes earlier that the Blackberry Priv would be carried for sale in the United States by AT&T, one of the nation’s top carriers. Well, just a day after the launch of the Blackberry Priv officially (although without an elaborate launch event), the device is not available for sale through the stables of AT&T.
Having been a long time coming, users can now get the device at an outright price of $249 from AT&T, but be sure that at this rate, you would be on a 2-year contract. There are also other payment plans available for well qualified buyers that would see a down payment of $0 and an installmental payment of $24.67 monthly over a period of 30 months. You could also go for the $30.84 per month which is spread over some 24 months and finally $37 monthly for 20 months.
As these plans seem nice for the Blackberry Priv, considering the amount of nice specs it brings on board, we’ll wait till other carriers announce pricing too and we’ll bring you all here.
You may also like
- BlackBerry Priv won’t be getting Nougat Update
- Blackberry Priv selling for $309.99, down from its initial $469.99 unlocked price
- Deal: The Blackberry Priv selling for just $499, a good $150 off
- Blackberry Priv Marshmallow beta gets August Security Patches.
- BlackBerry Priv To Receive Marshmallow update