Blackberry releases security update patch to the BB DTEK50
Blackberry is not joking with their DTEK50 smartphone which they have claimed to be the most secure device on the planet right now, and thy have gone the extra mile to start rolling out a security update to the smartphone which also carries the security patch for the month of September alongside it.
To get this, you should have some data allocation of at least 435MB and the version it would be carrying would be AAG326. As or the patch level, it shows the 6th of September.
At this point, we don’t need to remind you that the only people that would be getting this one are those who have signed up to the beta programme for the smartphone and if you have ticked all boxes as regards eligibility but are still not seeing the update, try going to the built in dialler app and calling *#*#CHECKIN#*#*. If you receive a notification that certifies your success, go on to request for the update again.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Blackberry releases security update patch to the BB DTEK50
- Blackberry releases beta update to select Priv customers
- Blackberry Releases the BB Hub Services to all Marshmallow devices
- BlackBerry releases financial reports for the last quarter of 2013
- Blackberry COO claims the BB DTEK60 is on par with iPhone 7, Google Pixels