Breaking: Facebook finally completes Whatsapp acquisition
To many of us, Facebook already owns Whatsapp. But think of it this way: The deal was actually finalized today after the long holding hurdle of SEC approval halted the deal since February.
All the while you’ve probably been hearing of Facebook buying Whatsapp was a sick conviction (of which we were even guilty of at some point). The changes and everything users have been expecting will commence from today, now Facebook has full control.
The total price money is $19 billion of which co founders Jan Koum and Brian Acton will receive sizable cuts from, after investors and taxes are cleared out from the big mullah.
You may also like
- Breaking: Facebook finally completes Whatsapp acquisition
- Whatsapp now has nearly 1 billion monthly users
- Celkon Millenium Power Q3000
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Enhanced Edition comes with 2GB of RAM (against 1GB)
- Panasonic launches all-metal Eluga Arc 2 in India
- Gigabyte GSmart T4 (Lite Edition)
- Gionee’s Elife S8 Will Launch at the 2016 MWC