Budget-range HTC Desire 320 breaks cover at CES
Among the attendees of the much anticipated 2015 CES happening currently in Las Vegas is HTC. The Taiwanese phone maker has unveiled its first product at the event today — a budget Desire 320 that comes to replace the year old HTC Desire 310.
In terms of specs, not much separates the predecessor and the successor. The HTC Desire 320 sports a 4.5″ FWVGA display, a quad-core CPU tuned at 1.3GHz, 5-megapixel camera, VGA selfie unit, and a Li-Ion 2100mAh battery.
The memory configuration was made such that the Europe version has 8GB of storage and 1GB RAM while the US edition features a smaller 4GB storage/512MB RAM. This however, does not mean that the product will retail only in these two regions.
Pricing for the budget-level HTC Desire 320 hasn’t been made known for places like UK where HTC has promised it will break cover. In Canada, third-party retailer BestBuy is offering the Desire 320 for $99 unlocked.
You may also like
- Budget-range HTC Desire 320 breaks cover at CES
- Budget-range HTC Desire 200 surface online after HTC announce Desire 600
- Alcatel One Touch Fire
- New Smartphone System That Can Automatically Diabetes
- Samsung plans to introduce Note 7 iris scanner to mid range line-up in the future
- BlackBerry Priv with Android OS officially confirmed
- Micromax co-owner creates yet another phone-making company