Buy this diamond-encrusted iPhone 6 for just $3.5 million
Oh, so you’ve got your ‘mainstream’ iPhone 6 from the Apple store down the road for $700? That’s cute – Goldgenie offers a Rose Gold for as good as $2500 — the screens are the same, the internals are same, just that the haters gonna hate, the players gonna play, and the rich kids gonna rich.
Ah, that’s not even all. The UK-based company has just released a “Luxury Gold iPhone 6 (4.7″) Diamond Ecstasy Limited Edition” that goes for — insert shout here — £2.3 million ($3.5 million).
This small diamond thing costs more than a Range, G Wagon, Lamborghini and a Bugatti put together. In fact, you are going to need a special security team for this device while you sleep. It’s available in a tone of 24K Gold, Rose Gold or Platinum flavor. Kindly head over to to Goldgenie to learn more about this mystical iPhone 6.
You may also like
- Buy this diamond-encrusted iPhone 6 for just $3.5 million
- What accessories you will need after you buy a smartphone
- Best Buy offers the ZTE Axon 7 Mini for up to $100 off from the 4th
- Best Buy is offering the Moto X Pure Edition for less than $250
- Deal: Best Buy offering $250 gift card on each Moto Z Droid purchase