You can now buy the HTC Desire 826 Dual SIM in India
Weeks after releasing the One ME in India, Taiwanese phone maker HTC has unleashed another dual SIM device into the region analysts call the world’s “second fastest-growing” smartphone market after Japan.
You can now buy the HTC Desire 826 Dual SIM in India for INR 26,900. The price tag roughly translates to about $425 in USD, using the current exchange rates. Take note that a single SIM variant of the smartphone was launched in India sometime ago at 25,990 ($410).
Apart from the presence of a second SIM slot in one model, the two HTC Desire 826 iterations share similar device specifications like a phablet-sized 5.5″ 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset, 13-megapixel camera, 4MP front camera with LED flash, 2,600mAh battery and Android 5.0 OS aka Android Lollipop, for software.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- You can get the new Xperia X Compact at $50 off from Amazon
- Now You Can Save Your Favorite Songs From Apple Music to SD card
- A Quick Look to Apple’s Trade In Program Now you can Trade in your Broken iPhone
- Vaporcade Jupiter: a rugged $299 Android smartphone that you can smoke