You can plate your gold-plated Samsung Galaxy S6 now for just $400
Chances are that you didn’t the Samsung Galaxy S6 or Samsung Galaxy S6 edge. But if you did, you can spend a few bucks buying a couple of cases for your device, making the phone bulkier and even hiding it’s real beauty…or, you can get your phone plated in gold in a jiffy.
A Vietnamese gold-plating start-up, Karalux, will plait your Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 edge in 24K gold for just $400. The company states that the phone will undergo 3 hours and 10 processes of work to accomplish and good thing is that you can just order your smartphone from them and get it plated and mailed to you right away.
You may also like
- Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- You can get the new Xperia X Compact at $50 off from Amazon
- Now You Can Save Your Favorite Songs From Apple Music to SD card
- A Quick Look to Apple’s Trade In Program Now you can Trade in your Broken iPhone
- Vaporcade Jupiter: a rugged $299 Android smartphone that you can smoke