Change of plan — Samsung Galaxy S7 could come as early as January
People hardly waited for Samsung to launch their new line of smartphones before the rumors started to fly around on the next Samsung Smartphone to be launched. Samsung, launching both the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge at once, were not even given space to breathe or make money on their recent releases before people had already started to troop in with news of the Samsung Galaxy S7 in the works which may be released earlier than expected due to a revamp in the Samsung’s manufacturing process.
ETNews, a Korean news outlet, has done more than enough to back up these claims that were initially taken with a pinch of salt that Samsung was ready to launch its Samsung S7 smartphone and this device would be available in stores as early as January of next year, a release date being speculated at the 19th of the same month.
Specifications of the device can not be put a finger on right now as it seems that Samsung would be looking at launching the device on diverse processors for various markets. It is rumored to be coming with a 20MP camera and a Force Touch feature, something of the sort of the 3D Touch that Apple is parading these days.
Even after this release, the public is advised not to base much trust on this till Samsung speaks on the matter itself.
You may also like
- Change of plan — Samsung Galaxy S7 could come as early as January
- Sony Xperia G3112 leaks again, confirms chipset changes and another variant surfaces
- Samsung extends phone exchange courtesy to second-hand users of the Galaxy Note 7
- Apple adds iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone SE to exchange program
- AT&T launches their own exchange programme for plagued Galaxy Note 7