Chinese war looms as Meizu pokes Xiaomi in the eye with trade-in program
The battle line is drawn, Xiaomi clearly knows it’s enemy. The enemy is not from the outside, the enemy is within, it’s Meizu that wants Xiaomi down.
In a trade-in program where users are allowed to turn-in their Xiaomi phones for up to $80 that can be used to purchase the MX3, Meizu is gunning to bring Xiaomi customers over to their own bandwagon.
Meizu is clearly desperate to leapfrog Xiaomi, who is currently setting their sights on greener pastures outside of China.
You may also like
- Chinese war looms as Meizu pokes Xiaomi in the eye with trade-in program
- 2014 Chinese Smartphone Sales Leader Strangely Silent last 2015
- Chinese authorities certify “cameraless” ZTE phone
- Apple iPhone 6c is iPhone 5c with newer software — report
- Is the Chinese Landvo S6 (Samsung Galaxy S6 clone) a good buy at $130?