All clear for Apple iPhone 6 to launch in China
Information reaching us from China this morning suggests that Apple has received a green light to release their iPhone 6 in China after the device passed through the trade approval processes in the world’s most populous country.
The news was passed on by Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology whose spokesperson sounded much delighted to deliver the information.
While Apple will be happy with the development, it should be quickly recalled that China is a market that has no love for western companies — that explains why Xiaomi is the top smartphone vendor there after Samsung’s two years of dominance came to an end.
The Apple iPhone 6, price-wise, is not the type of smartphones the Chinese want, unlike in the USA where the iPhone 6 duo gathered hundreds of thousands of anticipating customers outside Apple shops for weeks.
The popular “bendgate scandal” that scourged Apple on the Internet throughout last week will likely have a significant impact on the iPhone 6 sales though the malfunction seems to have only affected units of the Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
You may also like
- Sony Xperia Z4 shines all clear in new leaked photographs
- All clear for Apple iPhone 6 to launch in China
- TENAA clears Asus Zenfone Zoom, device to be officially launched by December 1
- Alleged picture of iPhone 6 frame shows smartphone clearly has no side bezels
- HMD clears the air, says there’s no White Nokia 6 anywhere