Could these be the much anticipated Meizu MX5?
Earlier today, Meizu took the wraps off a mobile phone called the Blue Charm Note 2. While the new phablet is finally here, Meizu as we know, is working on something much bigger — the company’s next flagship phone.
Some pictures seen floating around the WebSphere this evening (courtesy of GizChina) were alleged to belong to the upcoming Meizu MX5. Last time we heard of the unannounced flagship, a different set of pictures were presented by the source to justify the rumors but this time, instead of a completely bezeless 2.5D screen and round home key, the latest set of pictures show a more realistic device with physical rounded square home key and tiny, albeit visible side bezels (the last part doesn’t rule out the possibility of 2.5D glass entirely though).
In February, the Meizu Mx5 was touted as coming with a whopping 4GB of RAM. The handset is expected to arrive with a 5.5-inch 2K display and 64-bit MediaTek chipset but new rumors point at Meizu’s change of mind, tipping MediaTek’s new 10-core Helio X20 processor to power the handset’s engine.
You may also like
- Could these be the much anticipated Meizu MX5?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 could ship with support for external keyboard, according to new leak
- Meizu sends out press invites for a launch event, could be the unveiling of the M5s
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro and C7 Pro pre-registrations could go live on 16th January
- Samsung trademarks “Beast Mode” in Europe, could launch with the Galaxy S8