Could this be the rumored Sony Xperia Z3 Neo?
Just a couple of days ago, we heard that Sony’s next smartphone isn’t the Xperia Z4 (though the reports didn’t entirely rule out the existence of the device), rather, a phone said to be named Xperia Z3 Neo allegedly going to be unveiled on 20th April (Monday).
While we were still at that, an e-mail discovered by WikiLeaks during the weekend carried pictures said to belong to the Sony Xperia Z3 Neo.
One of the pictures (posted above) was tagged “Xperia Z The fourth Generation” leaving us even more confused in regards to what Sony is really about. More pictures after the cut:
You may also like
- Could this be the rumored Sony Xperia Z3 Neo?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 could launch same day as iPhone 8
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 could ship with support for external keyboard, according to new leak
- Xiaomi could be working on a successor to the MI Mix already
- Leak reveals alleged Sony Xperia XA 2 getting FCC certification, could launch at MWC