Court Knock Over $120 Million Decision On Samsung Infringement On Apple Owned Patents
After years of court hearing Samsung finally takes the lead towards its fight in patent infringement with Apple.
United States Court of Appeals for Federal Circuit overturned $120 million decision on Samsung infringement patents that is owned by Apple.
This was decided by three judged who unanimously disagreed with lower court’s findings towards Samsung infringement.
The case was the May 2014 court decision, when judges found out Samsung infringed patents from Apple, these includes slide to unlock and the quick links features in a device. So in the case, Apple found that Samsung infringed the patent and later ordered to pay $158,400.
Recent reports today’s points out that smaller decision against the Apple claims, the higher court reasoned that there was not infringement made by Samsung on the patent, and other patents are invalid.
Samsungs resounding Victory from United States Court found out that there was never infringement made by Samsung. Samsung asked Supreme Court file an appeal for another case, where company was found to infringe Apple patents. By that court decision way back 2011, Samsung was mandated to pay $548 million
You may also like
- Court Knock Over $120 Million Decision On Samsung Infringement On Apple Owned Patents
- Samsung Wind Over Apple’s Patent Dispute
- Infinix Hot S 521
- Asus ZenFone Zoom Launched at Rs 37,999
- Oppo sends out invitations for Find 7 launch
- Bewildered On-lookers Stare In Agony as Mystery Woman Takes a Dump Inside Supermarket
- Android 5.1 Lollipop headed for Samsung Galaxy S6 next month